Update: 2021-08-16, 08:00
The library and its branches at FR and FHS are open in these days and time:
Main building: Mon – Fri 8 am - 3 pm
Branch at the FHS: Mon – Fri 8 am - 12 12:30 - 3 pm
Branch at the FR: to 3 September 2021 every Wednesday 8 am - 12 1 pm - 3 pm
See below for details on operation, ordering and returning.
MOVEMENT IN THE LIBRARY
- Entry only in respirator FFP2 and after hand disinfection.
- Each user will keep a distance of 1,5 meters from the others.
PRINTING, COPYING, SCANNING
- You can use a PC for printing by the stairs on the ground floor, or in the study room opposite the information desk on the 1st floor.
- Use multifunction machines (one behind the loan desk, the other on the 1st floor) for fast scanning or copying.
- To scan books, use book scanners on the 1st floor.
- You can also use the multifunction machine at the FR branch.
- It is not possible to print, copy or scan at the FHS branch.
The service is maintained for those who for any reason do not want to go behind the turnstiles.
The ordering e-mail must contain:
1. The most accurate information about the book that you are ordering; the easiest way is to add a permanent link to the title in the library catalogue, which you will find at the bottom of the catalogue page, e.g. https://katalog.upce.cz/records/e55564c3-a8e1-46b0-b618-0e99e2b571ee
2. The information when you will pick the ordered books up, i.e. the day and time.
Always wait for the confirmation that your ordered documents are ready for collection.
The ordered books will be registered in your reader's account and ready for contactless picking up at the agreed time.
If you do not pick the books up, the order is cancelled and the prepared books will be deducted from your reader's account.
During the opening hours return the books at the loan desk as usually. When the library is closed, use the bibliobox located in front of the entrance to the main building.
The library still provides consultations via e-mail or telephone. You can arrange an online consultation (via MS Teams) with a specific library employee.