Dear colleagues, dear students,
All of them you can find in our library catalogue and can be read online in your browser. They cannot be downloaded.
The remote access is available via Shibboleth (i.e. Czech eduID Federation) - click on Institutional Login and type University of Pardubice, choose UPCE and log on as usual.
For a list of e-books, including links and license type, please see the attached spreadsheet. Twelve e-books are available under an unlimited simultaneous user license, six e-books can only be read by one user at a time - see the Access Type column in the spreadsheet.
The Science Writing & Professional Development Guides collection includes the following titles:
- SCIENCE RESEARCH WRITING (SECOND EDITION)
- SCIENCE RESEARCH WRITING FOR NON-NATIVE SPEAKERS OF ENGLISH
- SCIENCE COMMUNICATION: AN INTRODUCTION
- GRANT WRITING AND CROWDFUNDING GUIDE FOR YOUNG INVESTIGATORS IN SCIENCE, THE
- GRANT WRITER'S HANDBOOK, THE: HOW TO WRITE A RESEARCH PROPOSAL AND SUCCEED
- ENJOY WRITING YOUR SCIENCE THESIS OR DISSERTATION! : A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO PLANNING AND WRITING A THESIS OR DISSERTATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE SCIENCE STUDENTS (2ND EDITION)
- ENJOY YOUR SCIENCE MEETING!: A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO GETTING THE MOST OUT OF ATTENDING SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCES
- SELLING SCIENCE: HOW TO USE BUSINESS SKILLS TO WIN SUPPORT FOR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- THRIVING PROFESSOR, THE: A GUIDE TO A CAREER IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
- WHAT EVERY POSTDOC NEEDS TO KNOW
- CRACKLE AND FIZZ: ESSENTIAL COMMUNICATION AND PITCHING SKILLS FOR SCIENTISTS
- SCIENTIFIC WRITING 2.0: A READER AND WRITER'S GUIDE
- PLANNING YOUR RESEARCH AND HOW TO WRITE IT
- RESEARCH METHODS: A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR STUDENTS AND RESEARCHERS
- SCIENCE SIFTING: TOOLS FOR INNOVATION IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- WHEN THE SCIENTIST PRESENTS: AN AUDIO AND VIDEO GUIDE TO SCIENCE TALKS (WITH DVD-ROM)
- SOLVING EVERYDAY PROBLEMS WITH THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD: THINKING LIKE A SCIENTIST
- COMMUNICATING SCIENCE: A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR ENGINEERS AND PHYSICAL SCIENTISTS
If you have any questions, problems with access, etc., do not hesitate to contact the head of the library (email@example.com, tel. +420 466 036 534).